[fpc-pascal]No Problem

freepascal at netscape.net freepascal at netscape.net
Thu Mar 28 03:35:37 CET 2002

No problem...I was just "responding" in the same fashion that I was addressed in the first place. However, I do find it totally laughable how people on this mailing list just have to "jump on the bandwagon" to put their two cents worth in when it's not necessary, and always tell people to RTFM rather than offering any kind of help in what is suppose to be a "support" mailing list. What's even funnier yet is how they always get all bent out of shape when you treat them the same way they treat you.

I don't think I have ever seen another "support" mailing list like this.

Simply laughable...