[fpc-pascal]Two Questions

Andreas K. Foerster Andreas at AKFoerster.de
Tue Mar 26 22:03:19 CET 2002

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 12:20:43PM -0500, freepascal at netscape.net wrote:

> >Have you installed the ppc386.cfg file?
> >Take a look at it, there can a lot of optimizations be done.
>
> Maybe you need to read the manual too, the ppc386.cfg file doesn't
> affect the IDE.

Did I say so?
You asked two questions.

> >Btw. there is of course allways a base of code, that is put into any
> >program, no matter how long or short it is. And when you use the Crt
> >unit without activating smartlinking, the whole unit is put into the
> >program. Read the manual...
>
> As I said in my previous message, I used {$SMARTLINK ON} and it didn't
> make any noticable difference. Don't tell me to "read the manual" until
> after you've "read the message"...Geez...Nice support method, RTFM!

I read the message, and I read it again.
You wrote nothing about that!
(btw. really reading the manual would have helped you anyway)

> That's nice, it's obvious you shouldn't be the one providing "help"...

Sorry, that I tried. I will never do it again to you!
EOT!

--
Tschuess
	Andreas