[fpc-pascal]Any examples using x11 units?

Anton Tichawa anton.tichawa at chello.at
Tue Jul 23 21:01:05 CEST 2002

hello,

I've written a small example program that opens a window, displays a rotating
line, listens for mouse movement and keyboard messages and displays mouse
positions and key codes. The program uses (imports) just X, Xlib, and Linux.

I have not yet included timers, so I still use delays, and the program
consumes much of the CPU performance.

If you want to have a copy, just send me an email.

Best regards,

Anton Tichawa