[fpc-pascal]CRT problem - Linux

Andreas K. Foerster akf1 at AKFoerster.de
Thu Jul 4 11:58:46 CEST 2002

Hello,

I again have a problem with the CRT unit for Linux,
and I think it is a bug.

What I want to do is to fill the whole screen with a background color.
So I set the background color and call CrlScr.

This works fine on the Linux console and most X-terminals,
but it doesn't work on some other kinds of terminal, namely PuTTY and
JavaTelnet.

ClrScr works correct, when a window is set, but not if it is set to
fullscreen - even not if I also do that with the window command.

Is there another way how I could set the background color of the whole
screen?

--
Tschuess
	Andreas