[fpc-pascal]DJGPP

Jakub Macek JamesM at seznam.cz
Fri Feb 22 20:33:22 CET 2002

Hello everybody,

     I've noticed that compatibility of output of DJGPP and Free Pascal was
discussed. I have recently created some sources (fully oop, I like classes)
that allow execution of these (COFF) objects, but creation still depends on
manual assebling and linking. I am finding somebody, who can test it and
eventually make some "user-friendly" program for creating these modules.
    You can visit my pages on http://jamesm.hyperlinkx.cz , where are some
of my previous tries. (Ass you can see, I am Czech student, so excuse my
English, please.)
    If anybody can help me or test the code, I will be glad.