[fpc-pascal]Incorrect RT 216 error?

James_Wilson at i2.com James_Wilson at i2.com
Fri Feb 15 14:21:50 CET 2002

> Can you try it using the latest 1.0.5 or 1.1 snapshots.

I just got a snapshot -- Version 1.1 [2002/02/15] -- and the same thing
happens.

BTW; are there problems with the mirrors? I had a heck of a time getting
the .zip files. Austria would have a file that USA didn't, some of the
ones I did get were 0 bytes while others were 3 times the size they should
have been, so they wouldn't unzip properly. It was tough. Right now I'm at
work, which has a high-speed internet connection (and I'm the only one in
the office right now) so I don't think it's anything here. Anyone else
having problems?

Jim