[fpc-pascal]1.0.6 Compiler Gives Error When Compiling

Timmer tjg at falconsoft.com
Mon Dec 23 00:56:40 CET 2002

Hello

I just upgraded to the 1.0.6 compiler and tried to compile a program that was
compiling without any problem in the 1.0.4 compiler.  When I try to compile
now, I get the following message:

Free Pascal Compiler version 1.0.6 [2002/04/23] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2002 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Win32 for i386
Compiling tsuris.pas
Linking tsuris.exe
link.res: file not recognized: File format not recognized
tsuris.pas(280,1) Error: Error while linking
Closing script ppas.bat

I don't have a link.res that I've made.  It seems that the linker is creating
this file for me.  I have no idea what's supposed to be in this file.  Is
something amiss here?  Is there something I can do to make this work?

Thanks.

Tim