[fpc-pascal]Windows ShutDown Privilege

MPDJ mpdj at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 8 11:11:37 CET 2002

Thanks for the Shutdown routine. I'm starting to get really annoying
with this now as I compiled the routine and ran it and exactly the
same problem appeared with the same error message stating I don't have
the correct privilege.

I added a CheckPrivilege call before and after the
AdjustTokenPrivileges and it appears the "SeShutdownPrivilege" has not
been altered.

Is there something strange about the Privilege settings with Windows
that I'm missing somehow? I've searched Google and all the routines
are very similar to each other yet despite tweaking the function the
error remains. I'll have to try compiling the function in Delphi just
to prove to myself I'm not going mad!