[fpc-pascal]Missing Win32 Function

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Aug 7 22:16:26 CEST 2002

> > I don't know if I mailed this before, but if you need Windows
> > API's, you might check out this link:
>
> > http://members.chello.nl/m.vanbrakel2/ (specially the win32api.zip)
>

> I just DL'd this file and took a look at it, at while it's a very
> elaborate and detailed piece of work, I'm not certain how it can help me.
> Can you elaborate on how you have used it?

I compiled it, but with version 1.1.

If you have a lot of work to do that requires win2000 API's, I'm afraid
you have to start trailing the development version compiler.

I'm not 100% sure that the spoolss api is in it, but in general, most of the
functions missing from the ordinary windows unit are in it.