[fpc-pascal]Missing Win32 Function

James_Wilson at i2.com James_Wilson at i2.com
Wed Aug 7 16:31:20 CEST 2002

Okay, I've found another Win32 API function that's not supported by 1.0.6
-- EnumPrinters. According to the API Reference that function can give a
list of local and/or network printers connected to your computer. I found
it (well, I found EnumPrintersW) in the spoolss.dll file, so I just added
a function using eternal. My program compiles fine now but I get no output
on the display when I try to check the data returned by the function. I
can't even get a writeln to work!

My command line looks like this:

ppc386 -OG3 -WC -vehnw -Xs -XX -Sd -FE\fpc\compiled \Source\%1 -T%2 %3 %4
%5 %6 %7 %8 %9

I've attached a small .pas test file that will demonstrate the problem
(BTW; I'm using Win2K Pro).

TIA...

Jim