[fpc-pascal]How to assign values to a record variable?

Göran Andersson guffa at guffa.com
Fri Aug 2 01:51:45 CEST 2002

Of course it won't. Silly me. :/
It should be ordinary parenthesises.

I remember now exactly how I did it in TP. I simply made a typed constant,
then any variable of the same record type can be assigned the value of the
constant.

The only real difference from the C implementation is that you have to give
the value a name. I bet the final compiled code will look very similar...

/GreenGhost