[fpc-pascal]QNX

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.rug.ac.be
Fri Apr 26 18:16:22 CEST 2002

On vrijdag, april 26, 2002, at 05:51 , amorel wrote:

> I vaguely recall a release email, about 1.0.6 being out. But the site
> doesn`t
> reflect this. At the ftp site in the directory containing the CVS
> snapshots I
> do see some snapshots of 1.0.6 but the linux one still seems to be
> 1.0.4.

The mail was about 1.0.6 beta 1. It's only downloadable straight from
the ftp site until it's officially released.

> Could anyone clear these matters up?

The 1.0.6 release version for almost all supported platforms has been
uploaded to the ftp site the last couple of days. I hope the
announcement will be made this weekend, maybe Monday the latest (and
then the web pages will be updated as well).

Jonas