[fpc-pascal]QT libs

BigMatt19 at aol.com BigMatt19 at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 02:16:38 CEST 2002

As far as binding the users to the GPL, who cares?  Besides, they would only be bound to it if they develop with QT.  If they don't like the GPL then they can either make a new lib for it that isn't bound under GPL -or- they can simply use GTK.

Personally.. I just like QT better. :-)

How exactly could I go about using that Kylix lib?

  - Matt