[fpc-pascal]Version 1.0.6 Prerelease is out !

Adam Naumowicz adamn at math.uwb.edu.pl
Wed Apr 3 12:43:42 CEST 2002

Hello,
I've just downloaded the solaris(i386) 1.0.6 port. I used the
pre-pre-release distributed some time ago and remember some GPFs in our
software which don't apper under linux and win32 and also with other
Pascal compilers. I'm just curious whether they are gone or I should debug
them ;-(
But anyway - I found out that the .fpc.cfg file is a little faulty.
I think the call to samplecfg script in the install.sh file should get
$LIBDIR/$VERSION as the parameter (without it the produced -FL paths
don't contain 1.0.6).

Best regards,
Adam Naumowicz