[fpc-pascal]Version 1.0.6 Prerelease is out !

Full_Name memsom at post.interalpha.co.uk
Tue Apr 2 15:36:39 CEST 2002

Quoting James_Wilson at i2.com:

> > Finally it has happened:
>
> I'm getting "access denied" on the Win32 and DOS links. Anyone else?
>
> Jim

This is because too many anonymous users are logged in. Just keep trying... It
took me an hour to get a connection on Thursday... plus the downloads are big
(BeOS is 8mb for example) so once you get a connection it takes ages to get the
file down on a 56k modem (hence the delays).

Matt

--

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and