[fpc-pascal]Filter

Lee, John LeeJ at logica.com
Fri Sep 21 19:56:03 CEST 2001

did I miss something here...if it's windoze then

run external program... eg jim > tmp.tmp to redirect o/p

open tmp.tmp for i/p eg in reset (with filemode=$40 in windoze) so you can
read it whilst jim is writing it
(if open fails because tmp.tmp is locked, slweep for 100 msec & retry)

err that's it...

Suppose its same idea for lunix + it's variants...

(I must have missed something!)...