[fpc-pascal]Book....

James_Wilson at i2.com James_Wilson at i2.com
Wed Sep 19 19:36:30 CEST 2001

The PDF files that come with Free Pascal are actually quite good. Perhaps
you should look them over first, before you try and find some other
reference material.

Jim

"Scott_G" <n0nuf at grm.net>
Sent by: fpc-pascal-admin at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl
09/19/2001 01:10 PM
Please respond to fpc-pascal

        To:     <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [fpc-pascal]Book....

Hello. I just downloaded you Free Pascal software. I haven't programmed in
PASCAL for about 12 years. I am looking for a book or e-book that will
teach
me how to use the NEW pascal. What is the best reference material that you
can think of, consider me a beginner again!

I need to get up to speed with pascal so that I can use the Delphi OOP
interface, and have a clue as to what I am doing.

Thanks!

SGM
Scott M Graham
n0nuf at grm.net