[fpc-pascal]FPC + GCC... Again :-)

Mauricio Stefani nofxer at matrix.com.br
Mon Sep 3 23:04:32 CEST 2001

Hi, I found the error :-)

It was a silly parameter passing (duh)...
Finally it's 100% working. I'm going home right now but, I got two "libs" working (one in FPC and other in C, with CRC16, RS485 electrical line compatibilty etc) and I really would like to put it somewhere acessible and share it with everyone.

I don't remember the names now but some people asked me samples... where can I upload the sources? Is there a way to put them at freepascal.org website?

Thank you very much :-)