[fpc-pascal]fpc pascal still alive?

Franck Pissotte franck.pissotte at free.fr
Fri Nov 30 10:33:00 CET 2001

"Lee, John" a écrit :

> We don't zip everything into one big file for snapshots, but you can get all
> The snapshot files contain everything that's in a release...
> (they are produced by the same make process.

so i wont be too difficult for fpc-team to make an official release.<g>

> IMO the snapshots are worth trying, especially if there are specific
> things in v1.0.4 that don't work for you...

i tried a little this version last january.
not enough delphi syntax compatibility, crash in ide
and needed room on my hard disk.
i should have a new computer in two months so i think i will
wait to save 2 hours of download and reinstallation.
i will play with D6 personal for the moment.