[fpc-pascal]fpc pascal still alive?

Fernando Lozano fsl at centroin.com.br
Thu Nov 29 21:58:27 CET 2001

Hi there,

> > At 10:33 27.11.01 +0100, you wrote:
> > >i seem that there is no new version of fpc-pascal for a long time.
> >
> > Nothing particular, but we're still fixing bugs and then
> > we'll start preparing a release.

There'a month old "news" on the site stating that 1.0.6 was about to be
released. I feel the need for a new release for a long time -- 1.0.4 has
many bugs on building libraries (ex: database units) and the FCL evolved
so much. Maybe you are being too rigorous on the bugs yeat to be fixed?

I'd like to have a new "official" release every three or six months,
even if it is marked as "unstable". Something like 1.0.5.0, 1.0.5.1, ...

[]s, Fernando Lozano