[fpc-pascal]BGI fonts

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.rug.ac.be
Wed Nov 21 10:21:38 CET 2001

On dinsdag, november 20, 2001, at 04:42 , Andreas K. Foerster wrote:

> may the BGI fonts from Borland be freely distributed with FreePascal
> programs?

Yes, because you may distribute them when you have a valid license for
them. You get such a license with Turbo/Borland Pascal. And you can
download that one freely from Borland. I suppose you can only distribute
them with a commercial program if you really bought Turbo/Borland Pascal
though.

> And if not, are there any really free BGI fonts?

Possibly, since afaik there is an editor somewhere which can create such
fonts.

Jonas