[fpc-pascal]Help!!!!

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.rug.ac.be
Wed Jun 27 12:48:13 CEST 2001

On maandag, juni 25, 2001, at 10:43 , Vorobiej wrote:

> I can`t enter in this program.
>
> I download dos104.zip and what am I doing for this?

First, unzip that file (if you use Windows, use Winzip or so, under Dos
use pkunzip or so). Then, run install.exe. After the installer is
finished, it will say something about adding a directory to the path
statemnt of your autoexec.bat, so do that. Finally, you can either

a) run fp.exe to type in pascal programs, compile and run them from the
IDE (but the IDe is still in beta and does crash every now and then)
or
b) type your pascal programs in a text editor, save them as a file with
a name you like and the extension ".pas", compile them using "ppc386
<filename>.pas" and run them using "filename".

Jonas