[fpc-pascal]Another Intel ASM problem

Kanzelsberger Pavel kanzelsberger at rekt.umb.sk
Tue Jun 26 12:04:52 CEST 2001

Hi,

I need help with little ASM problem (Intel syntax)

In AT&T syntax you can do following to align code:

asm
.balign 8
[somecode]
end;

Is something similar supported in FPC compiler inside Intel ASM? I have
really big GUI library written in 100% Intel assembler and need to align all
procedures to speed-up the code but I don't want to rewrite it to AT&T
syntax...

thanks, Pavel Kanzelsberger