[fpc-pascal]Ice Queen v2.1 works!

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.rug.ac.be
Sat Jun 23 09:42:52 CEST 2001

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Angelo Bertolli wrote:

> I figured out the problem with the runtime error 100.  I had created the
> files it was trying to read with TP6.0.... using files of record types....
> so guess what?  TP6.0 uses different sized data types!

That also means that you didn't check ioresult after every IO operation.
Check out the manual part about "porting from TP" (and/or the page on the
website, in the "more info" section), then you can see how to solve this
and what other incomptibilities exist.

> Actually the program works, but some of the fonts are really messed up
> (wrong size or wrong face) in graphics mode.  What are the differences
> between TP and FP for fonts?

They should be identical, as long as you use the same .chr files.

Jonas