[fpc-pascal]oCRT / ..edit question

XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Thu Jul 19 00:42:52 CEST 2001

Date sent:      	Wed, 18 Jul 2001 06:58:17 +0200 (CEST)
From:           	Rainer Hantsch <rainer at hantsch.co.at>
To:             	Free Pascal Group <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>
Subject:        	[fpc-pascal]oCRT / ..edit question
Send reply to:  	fpc-pascal at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl

   Hi!

.
> Finally, I tried to find an picture string fpor entering telephone
> numbers which have the following format:   +43-1111-2222222-3333 +43
> .... Country code. 1..2 digits (USA is +1, i.e.) 1111 ... This is the
.
.

 I can't help you very much with your main problem, but a little
correction seem to be appropriate - country code commonly has 3
digits for small countries (e.g. Czech Republic has +420, but there
are many other examples). As a little particularity - I've just found
in Yellow Pages, that some little (standalone) island countries in
Caribic have four digits, but these are shaped as +1xxx, i.e. they
form a subset within the U.S. country code (although those countries
are distinct entities politically and geographically), so it's a
somewhat special case.

Tomas