[fpc-pascal]GO32V2 EXE architecture...

Kanzelsberger Pavel kanzelsberger at rekt.umb.sk
Tue Jul 17 12:04:30 CEST 2001

Well seems that i'll keep mailing here :-))

I tried DXEGEN and it fails due to unrecognized symbols (which are FPC
specific) in .o file...
Is there any way how to remove them without editing .sw file?

C:\DJGPP>dxegen lib.dxe _ADD lib.o
ld -X -S -r -o dxe__tmp.o -Lc:/djgpp/lib lib.o  -T dxe.ld
Error: object contains unresolved external symbols (FPC_STACKCHECK)
Error: object contains unresolved external symbols (INIT$$SYSTEM)
Error: object contains unresolved external symbols (FPC_INITIALIZEUNITS)
Error: object contains unresolved external symbols (FPC_DO_EXIT)

lib.pas
funciont add (a,b:longint):longint;
 begin
 add:=a+b;