[fpc-pascal] chdir problem? -- 2nd request

Gabor DEAK JAHN djg at argus.vki.bke.hu
Sat Jan 13 22:12:05 CET 2001

At 01/13/2001 06:30, you wrote:

Dear Arne,

> Hmmm.. if you make your program launch a new CMD.EXE just before
> it exits (after changing path) - that new "command promt" should
> point to the desired directory?!?

You could do this easily by calling

Exec (GetEnv ('ComSpec'), '/K CD ' + NewDirectory);

and the directory WILL be changed even after the program exits, however,
then you have a nested command interpreter running and you have to type EXIT
twice. I don't think Jim would like this solution, either.

Bye,
   Gábor

Gabor DEAK JAHN -- Budapest, Hungary.
The Citroën BX Do-It-Yourself Site (with XM Pages):
<http://argus.vki.bke.hu/%7Edjg/bx>http://argus.vki.bke.hu/~djg/bx/
E-mail: djg at argus.vki.bke.hu, djg at tramontana.co.hu