[fpc-pascal]how to set cursor size?

XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Fri Jan 12 21:44:10 CET 2001

From:           	"Michail A.Baikov" <baikov at mosfilm.ru>
To:             	<fpc-pascal at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl>
Date sent:      	Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:53:18 +0300
Subject:        	[fpc-pascal]how to set cursor size?
Send reply to:  	fpc-pascal at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl

> Subj. Help plz. But please, onlyAPI methods (os/2 api and win32
> api).

 Keyboard (text mode) or mouse cursor? The former can be found within
FPC API (for the OS/2 version, search in video.inc for
VioSetCurType). I can send you more information if needed.
 BTW, have I ever told you I _strongly_ dislike HTML e-mails (like
that one I'm just answering to), because they're causing difficulties
to people with regular e-mail clients (not using browsers for e-mail
correspondence)?

Tomas