[fpc-pascal]Turbo Vision with FPC

Piotr Skrzypczynski ps at ar-kari.put.poznan.pl
Fri Jan 12 13:42:16 CET 2001

Hello.

I've read several postings on this list concerning problems with the Turbo
Vision (TV) clonees/substitues which can be used with FPC. I would like to
ask if there is any solution (and possiblity) for those who own a *legal*
copy of original Borland's TV (I have both TV1 and TV2, shipped with TP6
and BP7, respectively) to use it with FPC, after some 'patching'. I
remember that one of the first versions of Virtual Pascal had such
TV 'patch' for OS/2 target...maybe it is possible to do something similar
for FPC ?
I think that many of the FPC users are the former users of TP/BP (like me)
which might have old TV files/licenses.

Regards,

Piotr