[fpc-pascal]Server

boci irixhu at externet.hu
Wed Jan 10 14:39:01 CET 2001

Halley!
So.
I want to write a server (associated to a port) on the basic packages.
It's possible?
I see the documentation, and I found a socket library. In the documentation
have an example, how to write an unix domain socket. I want to write an
internet socket, but I didn't find Accept and other function, where the
parameter is the port. I found only the fcl library, but I want to use a
protable solution. The sscoket library doesn't work on windows system, but
all system contain the socket unit. And I see, the unit constants and i
found AF_INET and PF_INET socket type.
Cow.