[fpc-pascal]Linking question..

Matt Emson memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Tue Feb 13 18:02:04 CET 2001

Does anybody on the list (Florian, Peter, Sebastian?! etc) know if it's possible
to link A FPC routine (and *.Obj or something) to a Delphi exe?? I remember
doing it with Turbo C and Turbo Pascal, but is it possible now? I'd be using
Delphi 5.0 and FPC 1.02 for Win32.

Failing that, anyone got any ideas how to implement FPC's ability to use Exported
Variables from a DLL?! I'll resort to assembler if I have to ;)

This relates to Allegro by the way.. I'm exporing a few avenues before rewriting
the DLL wholesale !

Thanks..

Matt