[fpc-pascal]FPC exes and win ME

Anton Tichawa anton.tichawa at chello.at
Sat Dec 15 11:54:59 CET 2001

Hi,

I have a program that runs both on Win98 and WinME. My own computer has
Win98, but the program ran without problems on 2 computers with ME. For
finding problems, I did not use a debugger, but wrote intermediate results,
such as values returned by Win functions, to a log file. But there were no
problems when moving from Win98 to WinME. So far, I used Win functions for
file i/o, device contexts, printing, date/time. I did not use the mouse, nor
any of the Win components (scroll bars, menus, ..).

Do you have a simple 'Hello world' program that crashes with WinME? This
would be a simple way to find errors.

Anton.