[fpc-pascal]WoW

AITOR.SM AITOR.SM at teleline.es
Mon Aug 27 00:27:01 CEST 2001

Thanks for this referencem it was REALLY interesting. So as it seems
that Delphi is not making up something really new, is there some kind
of similar standard document that defines the INTERFACE/IMPLEMENTATION
and in general the structure of Units as something "standard", and not
just an invenction by Borland? (I think these are not part of the
standard Pascal language, but I might be wrong! ;-))

Aitor