[fpc-pascal]More mysql bugs...

Fernando Lozano fsl at centroin.com.br
Thu Aug 23 05:32:01 CEST 2001

Hi there!

About that mysql bug, I decided to try a snapshot release posted on the
fpc site a month ago (snapshot-full-1_0_5beta.zip). This time the errors
are more previsible: I have to add some bytes (about 50) after the
Tmysql variable. Thix "fix" won't work on 1.0.4.

This should mean a bug on the mysql unit or the mysql C library itself.
At least now I have something I can tell my students to do and provide a
reasobale explanation (take care of those pointers...). Here's the
working program with the hack.

But the sockets unit still don't work. It looks like it never returns
EOF so the program keeps getting garbage.

[]s, Fernando Lozano