[fpc-pascal](no subject)

Gabor DEAK JAHN djg at tramontana.co.hu
Mon Aug 20 20:39:32 CEST 2001

At 8/20/01 03:27 PM, you wrote:

Matt,

 > improve the compiler. But in all honesty, with a focused objective they
will
 > waste less time adding 'standards' that no one actually wants. Let me
qualify

Well, it will be only one vote, not masses but as for me, I couldn't care
less how Delphi does it, I never used Delphi and I don't intend to. For me,
the ANSI standard with the OO extensions wins hands down. Of course, I don't
want to urge the developers to sack the Delphi compatibility mode but I
don't expect them to abandon the other modes, either...

Bye,
    Gábor

Gabor DEAK JAHN -- Budapest, Hungary.
E-mail: djg at tramontana.co.hu