[fpc-pascal]Units for reading of config files?

Aitor Santamaria Merino aitor.sm at terra.es
Tue Aug 14 21:32:53 CEST 2001

Marco van de Voort escribió:

> > >Are there any ready-to-use units for the parsing of config-files? (for
> > >the linux-version)
> >
> > In the FCL is a unit inifiles
>
> My conffiles unit is on the contributed pages site. That one can also do
> "nested" ini, and other stuff (like Golded'ish configuration files)

Ok, ok, I might be saying something stupid, but I have just looked at
your source and found this. Looks like a small bug, but...

function IsFile(const S: String): Boolean;
var
  SR: SearchRec;
begin
  FindFirst(S, Anyfile-directory, SR);

^^^^^ Ok, so you look for any file with no-directory attribute

  if DosError = 0 then
    IsFile := SR.Attr and Directory <> 0

^^^^^ This returns TRUE whenever it is a directory?

  else IsFile := False;
end;

Aitor