[fpc-pascal]Problems on NT

Petr Titera P.Titera at century.cz
Thu Sep 14 17:13:01 CEST 2000

On my NT box when application compiled with PPC is running some applications
won't start (e.g. mozilla) they shows in taskbar, but nothing appears on
screen. Application start to behave normally right after I stop application
in pascal. Is there some non magical explanation of this problem?

Windows 95: n.  32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit
microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of
competition.