[fpc-pascal]link from gtk.org

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.rug.ac.be
Tue Oct 31 10:45:25 CET 2000

>Where would you find GDBPAS? What is the address of the FTP site?

I don't think that we already distribute a Linux version of gdbpas. It is
included in the Dos and win32 distributions though. You should be able to
build your ownb copy of gdbpas under Linux by using the libgdb.a in the
contrib directory of the ftp site. You can easily get to it using the
link at the bottom of the download page on the website.

I don't know exactly how to build gdbpas using that lib though, but
Pierre certainly does.

Jonas