[fpc-pascal]Compile the FPC compiler

Lee, John LeeJ at logica.com
Mon Oct 9 19:29:16 CEST 2000

not sure why make doesn't work... need to check you have all right stuff in
correct paths...eg see the fpc ftp site (ftp.freepascal.org/fpc
/source/fpc.zip for an example of the correct paths. It's probably fv that
is missing but might be other things too...

fvision hasn't yet been integrated properly with fpc so won't/may not work,
so you need to use the fv source which isn't being distributed freely
because of Borland copyright problems...

If you just want the latest go32v2 why not use the snapshots - you can
download them from ftp fpc /snapshot/go32v32/. Unless you really really need
to make your own this is the easiest solution.

hth John