[fpc-pascal]question - mouse under Win32

Martin Hankovec Martin.Hankovec at oku-st.cz
Wed Oct 4 07:53:33 CEST 2000

Hello,
>>> marcov at stack.nl wrote 3.10.00 8:42 >>>
>I use the API mouse unit for the demo games.
>See SameGame/GameUnit demoes.

Yes, it works. But it waits for any mouse move before it
continues; I think, that
   GetMouseEvent(MouseEvent);
waits for a mouse event. Can I test, if any event occured and
then run this command ? I need to run some actions in a loop
(writing on screen, read keyboard etc.) and test mouse in the loop
(using other words - I need compatibility with Msmouse, which doesn't
wait for mouse events, simply returns the actual state of mouse and actual
position).

Thank for Your patience

Martin