[fpc-pascal]IDE for free pascal under Linux (KDE)

md md at realmwireless.com
Sat Nov 18 00:57:57 CET 2000

If you follow my suggestion and try codeforge, please let them know that
you are using it with free pascal specifically.  They are trying to
gauge
how many of their users are free pascal users.

That is not GNU pascal and if you pay the 150 USD, then let them know.

That will also give us credibility and priority when making feature
suggestions
for the product.

The person you want to let know is yuri at codeforge.com  -> Yuri Mironoff

Tell him mark diener sent ya.