[fpc-pascal]Text mode windows

James_Wilson at i2.com James_Wilson at i2.com
Fri Nov 17 14:42:47 CET 2000

This questions is for go32v2 and win32...

I'm writing a text mode status program that has 5 different windows on the
screen, all displaying various information that changes every few seconds.
I'm using the window () procedure to create the windows and have a simple
(?) question; can the windows be assigned a "name" somehow? When the
program first loads it draws the windows, but then I have no smooth way of
switching between them, other then to call the window () procedure again
with the exact same parameters. To me, this seems wrong but I haven't been
able to determine how to name a window so I can just put calls in the code
to MainWindow, TimerWindow, etc. Is there a better way to do this??

TIA.

Jim Wilson