[fpc-pascal]Sring vs AnsiString

XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Thu Nov 16 20:26:46 CET 2000

Date sent:      	Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:21:50 +0100
From:           	Mirek Novak <mirek.novak at centrum.cz>
To:             	fpc-pascal at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl
Subject:        	[fpc-pascal]Sring vs AnsiString
Send reply to:  	fpc-pascal at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl

> What's the difference - sorry for this question here, but I'm unable
> to read PDF under win2000 [CZ]

 Get yourself an operating system instead? ;-))) OK, just kidding, no
flamewar intended. The question has been answered by Michael, I'd
like just to add, that the documentation is available in other
formats as well, not only PDF (although PDFs are definitely of the
best quality among these formats). Other formats include HTML, plain
text and LaTeX, so I'm sure you can find your own way to these should
you need a more complete information about either ansistrings, or
anything else in the future.

                     Have a nice day

                             Tomas Hajny, XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz on Internet
                                          XHajT03 at click.cz in urgent cases