[fpc-pascal]How to copy classes and methods?

Vincent Snijders vrs at dds.nl
Sun Dec 31 12:07:35 CET 2000

Hi Mattias,

> Hi all,
>
> I want to create a new class and add/remove methods at runtime.
> I copy the vmt of an existing class and alter the method table. But I need
> to know how big is the vmt of a class?
> And I have to create published DoNothing procedures. Can I copy the code
of
> an existing procedure? How big is the code of a procedure?
>
> thx in advance,
> Mattias
I don't know how you could do the thing you want to do.

I also am not sure whether you should try to do so. Copying VMT's is low
level object pascal. What is it you are trying to accomplish? Why do you
want to create a new class and add/remove methods at runtime? Maybe there
are better ways of doing so.

Vincent Snijders