[fpc-pascal]chdir problem? -- 2nd request

James_Wilson at i2.com James_Wilson at i2.com
Fri Dec 22 15:13:28 CET 2000

> IIRC there was already an answer.

> The path is only changed for the process of your
> application and not for the parent process (the
> process that has started your executable).

You are indeed correct; someone found out that the chdir was 'happening',
but that when the program exited it was (for lack of a better word) undone.
That was helpful because it provided insight, but that didn't solve the
problem -- I really need a solution. Since go32 targets work it would
appear to me that the problem is related to the Win32 RTL. Correct?

Jim