[fpc-pascal]Question on Terminals...

Rainer Hantsch rainer at hantsch.co.at
Tue Dec 19 15:41:44 CET 2000

Hello, everybody!

I know that I am off-topic here in this group, but I have the hope that
many students will be reading this group -- and I hope that somebody
knows this terminal and can help...

I have got a brand new "ICL ErgoView P482CE" terminal, which has a direct
LAN interface (BNC) on his back side. I talked to the Austrian
representation and they told me that this terminal can run much more
protocols than 3270 and is very powerful, BUT IT NEEDS A WINDOWS BASED
CONFIGURATION SOFTWARE.

AND EXACTLY THIS SOFTWARE IS MISSING AND AVAILABLE ONLY FOR (NOT SO
LESS) MONEY.

Does anybody know this terminal and pherhaps have access to this
configuration software?

Please, do not flame be because of this off-topic mail, I really have no
idea where to ask otherwise...

Thanks,

  Ing. Rainer Hantsch

      \\|//           Ing. Rainer HANTSCH  -  Hardware + Software
      (o o)           Your Partner - Your Supplier - Your Friend!
Ing. Rainer HANTSCH  |  e-Mail: office at hantsch.co.at
Khunngasse 21/20     |  www   : http://www.hantsch.co.at
A-1030 Vienna        |  Tel.  : ++43 - 1 - 7988538 0