[fpc-pascal]IDE Error:"Can' open fp_____.err

Thomas Kurz thomas.kurz at gmx.at
Mon Dec 11 13:26:14 CET 2000

Thanks Jonas for yur help, now the IDE works! :-)
But I also tried to use the Free Pascal Editor v1.35. Here everthing
seem sto work fine but the Compiler produces a:
Hint
SYSWIN32.PP
Conditional I386 was not set at startup in last compilation of
syswin32.pp

I even tried to recompile the win32 rtl but nothing changed.
What does this message mean? Does it cause any problems, which I haven't
encounterd yet?

How can I compile other rtl trees than the win32. Unfortunally the
makefiles of the others seem to be some kind of corrupted:

Thanks, Thomas