[fpc-pascal]Another crashes with multithreading

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Mon Dec 11 15:47:14 CET 2000

> ~ 1 Mb in second, then segmentation fault. I dont know where that
> 'Something happened' comes from is it linux suse message or something
> belongs to FPC ? i have not found this message in sources.
> Can you please somehow explain possible errors ?

Something happened is a debug writeln when I was debugging the
new signal handling (the mergure from Linux and  FreeBSD).

It should never have been commited, but now it is removed. It simply
means that either a signal was caught, or a specificly a SIGFPE, I
can't remember exactly.

Marco van de Voort (MarcoV at Stack.nl or marco at freepascal.org)