[fpc-pascal]Beginning to use freepascal!

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Thu Dec 7 17:22:20 CET 2000

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Rhawi Dantas wrote:

> Hi there again!
> I wrote a file and saved. But when I press F9 or ALT+F9 the following
> sentence apear:
> seila.pas(3,1) Fatal: Can't find unit SYSTEM

In the 'Options|directories' dialog, you should enter the directory
where the units are located.

You can see where the compiler looks for units by setting the verbosity
to 'show tried/used' in the 'Options|Compiler' dialog, tab 'verbose'; when
compiling, the message window will then show all paths that the compiler
uses.

> I'll be very glad if anyone answer my question. Special thanks to
> Michael Van Canneyt for the response of my other question and more one
> for him: what is AFAIK ?!

 As Far As I Know

Michael.