[fpc-pascal]Need help on LinkLib

Matt Emson memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 13:02:01 CET 2000

If it were Delphi code, I'd say you were missing the reference to the library
you were calling ibfind from (but then again I could be wrong)

You'd need to find something in Free Pascal that does the same as:

procedure DoSomething; external 'MYLIB.DLL';
{this is straight out of Delphi's help, so it's not linux geared}

Maybe (I am guessing here, so don't assume I know what I'm talking about)

Function ibfind(name : PChar) : LongInt; cdecl; external "gpiblib.a";
// or maybe
//Function ibfind(name : PChar) : LongInt; cdecl; external "gpiblib";

That would work in Object Pascal anyway.

Hope that helps,

Matt